Thursday, November 7, 2013

Success Story: Sherri Henry Finds Freedom with Syntek Global



 

Sherri Henry worked for the U.S. Federal Government for 19 years and says, “Never have I felt more insecure than now.” She realized a long time ago that no one is more vested in her financial future than she was! She also realized that a “job” will never make her wealthy. She came to the conclusion she needed a business where she could earn residual, leveraged income.

That is why she turned to the Network Marketing industry. Sherri had been with about six different companies before joining Syntek Global in August, 2009. Royal Team Elite Chris Bailey introduced her to the opportunity. “I joined because I respect him and he has been successful in previous businesses,” she said.

And since 2009, she’s been with Syntek through several different systems, compensation plan changes (always improvements), and opportunity presentations. “But one thing I’ve always felt secure in is the integrity of our Co-Founders. I’ve always known that they have our best interests at heart and truly care for each and every one of us and our communities,” she said.

As with the other network marketing businesses she joined, Sherri said she came to Syntek Global in search of one word: FREEDOM! “I’ve had my ups and downs with this business, but I always knew it was possible to achieve my dreams if I just didn’t give up,” she said. “This is my ticket to the FREEDOM that I’ve been seeking all my life.”

Sherri is part of the Wealth Enterprise (Team WE) and she feels that the group really is a family. WE truly care for one and other and WE all pitch in and help each other. She said, “That is how I got to the position of Diamond MVP and that is how I will get to Blue Diamond! Teamwork really does make the Dream work.”

Sherri says the road to Diamond was paved with bumps, hills, valleys, highs, lows, and everything in between. “But now that I’m here all I see is green pastures and endless possibilities.” And on that horizon is the freedom that has been driving Sherri to success. 

She is an excellent example of hard work, perseverance, and a team mentality!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! All comments will be reviewed before posting. We encourage participation on our blog, but this is not the place for self-promotion. Self-promotion comments will not be published.