Thursday, October 22, 2015

Nigerian Distributor Makes More in a Month Than He Used to in a Year

Have you ever dreamed of your annual income becoming your monthly income instead? It's no longer a dream for Dr. Adeogun Emmanuel; it's now a reality.


For Dr. Emmanuel, a young medical doctor in Lagos, Nigeria, the dream of being financially successful seemed insurmountable. The lucrative businesses that were available to him needed a huge initial investment of capital. But Dr. Emmanuel didn’t give up on his dream. "I realized that my financial freedom was ultimately in my hands," he said. 


"I realized that my financial freedom was ultimately in my hands."

He looked for opportunities and a way to achieve financial independence, despite coming from an average family and juggling a medical career.  


Then Dr. Emmanuel found LivElite International. He saw a way to finally achieve his dream. The company’s mission to live free of financial barriers and to enjoy rather than simply endure life resonated with him, and he joined. “Within 6 months, my annual income became my monthly income, and presently, to the glory of God, it’s even more and will still be far more,” he said. 


“Within 6 months, my annual income became my monthly income."

His story is resonating with so many others in Nigeria, who are ready to break through their own financial barriers.

 

Dr. Emmanuel's success hasn’t come without challenges. He admits he had thoughts of quitting. “But with perseverance, passion, strategic planning, prayers, and guts—which are the characteristics champions/winners all over the world are known for—I can say that with LivElite, my dreams have started coming true.”

He has worked hard and achieved the rank of Emerald Managing Director. He plans to go all the way to the top as he fulfills his dream. He knows that anyone else can also find success with hard work and the right attitude.

“See you at the top, as you break through your financial barriers!”

Congratulations, Dr. Adeogun Emmanuel, on your success with LivElite International!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! All comments will be reviewed before posting. We encourage participation on our blog, but this is not the place for self-promotion. Self-promotion comments will not be published.