Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My WHY: Team Leaders Gwen Lopes & Phil Reynolds

 Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Continuing with our Vision Week, here are some more WHYs from team leaders. Today, we hear from two leaders who have seen their lives completely change through Syntek Global—Blue Diamonds Gwen Lopes and Phil Reynolds.

(Blue Diamond) Gwen Lopes: to run a home for battered women and children.


I am so blessed to have found Syntek Global. I've always had the entrepreneur mindset, but haven't found the freedom that I was really looking for until I found Syntek.  I love to travel, which I have been able to do while building my business. I have the ability to give back to my parents so that they can totally enjoy their retirement years, and that means a lot to me. But my ultimate goal is to have a home for battered women and children. Now with the lifestyle and freedom I am building from being with Syntek,  I no longer just see that one home, but numerous homes throughout the country.


(Blue Diamond) Phil Reynolds: to travel and meet people all over the world


When the economy got bad in 2008, I thought I needed to search for something else that based more on a need. I always liked the concept of network marketing because you can leverage your time. So when I got a call from William about this great product that saves people money on gas, I told to him, "Great, let me take a look." After I watched the video, I joined right away.

After the first few weeks in the business, I started to earn money and I thought if I keep telling more people, the income potential could be huge. Also, it’s fun to build a business and watch it grow. Seeing the success of your business partners is also very rewarding.

My life has changed from Syntek. I'm able to travel more and meet a lot of really cool people all over the world and seeing places I probably would have never seen before Syntek.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! All comments will be reviewed before posting. We encourage participation on our blog, but this is not the place for self-promotion. Self-promotion comments will not be published.