Thursday, January 16, 2014

What You Want to Accomplish this Year



January is a time many of us start thinking about goals. We wanted to know what you are planning for the new year, so we asked distributors, team leaders, and office staff to fill in the blank.

I want to accomplish _____ in 2014.

Chris Bailey (Royal Team Elite): I want to accomplish helping four or more people reach Blue Diamond in 2014!

Dale Franklin: I want to help educate and motivate as many of my Syntek family worldwide as possible to succeed beyond their wildest dreams, to succeed so well that it will affect multiple generations of their loved ones and help them leave a legacy of wealth and prosperity.

Edith Robbins-Worthy: Financial freedom.

Alton Patterson (Blue Diamond): In 2014, I want to accomplish having multiple new rank advancements thru out my team, increase my efforts of volunteering within different charities/communities, and be able to assist many to go full time with Syntek Global.

Brandon Harden: Time freedom.

Franklyn Saggitarius Mkhize: I want to go big here in South Africa.  As I have already started, the future looks bright. Thanks to Syntek!

Josh & Kambree Nelson (Imperial Team Elite): We are creating a Team Elite factory in 2014! Team Elites earning multiple six figures a year who will dominate this industry!

David Maduro: The same (as Josh & Kambree Nelson) and with their help and knowledge, it will be possible to accomplish! It is you that needs to make the first step.

Jacques L Swart: Financial freedom.

Gwen Lopes (Blue Diamond): 1) To help at least four team Members reach the Blue Diamond level. 2) Reach Royal Team Elite position. 3) Travel to each new market our Team is in to support and train our Organization.

Ashley Marie Cannataro-Nelson: Financial freedom.

Job Nankar: I see myself breaking ground with Syntek. I came on board less than two months ago, but have been able to introduce our product to people and have potential downlines on the line.

Kenetha Dietrich: I want to conquer my fear of the first step.

Gina Day (Sr. Director of Operations): I want to accomplish a healthy lifestyle in 2014—have my family eat right and an exercise program.

Alora Day: I want to purchase my first home in 2014.

Vusumuzi Kunene: I want to get out of debt. I've had enough.

Winston Perry: Everyone around the world have equal opportunities with Syntek Global.

John Oloye: I want to introduce this product to as many as possible in order to reduce the air pollution via usage of bad fuel and diesel, and to introduce the business to many people that are willing to make more money.

Maria J. van Waasbergen: I want to accomplish climbing the Syntek ladder to great heights and assisting my team to achieve the same.

Shamese Forgione: Financial freedom and time freedom.

Arouna Benito: I am professional salesperson. For 2014, I want to join a dynamic group which will help psychologically and financially.

Atomo Atomo: Blue diamond.

Akuoma Osuka: Ruby.

Those are great goals! We are thrilled to be part of your lives this year!

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles freedigitalimages.net

2 comments:

  1. I have 26 adopted children and i'm taking them on a missionary trip December 2014 and i'm using my Syntek business to pay for it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, that's a great goal! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! All comments will be reviewed before posting. We encourage participation on our blog, but this is not the place for self-promotion. Self-promotion comments will not be published.