Monday, June 22, 2015

New Audi Owner Jennifer Hawkins Riding Couldn't Pass Up the Opportunity



Congratulations to Audi Club member and new Audi owner Jennifer Hawkins Riding! 



Her story:
From a young age I have seen the great benefits that can come from having an entrepreneurial mindset, taking advantage of great timing, and taking calculated risks.  I was climbing the corporate ladder of a very powerful Genetics company when I saw an opportunity to own my own business. At the age of 29 I bought my first franchise of a shipping and logistics business and within 2 years I had purchased 2 more. In 2007 I felt that it was time to sell my businesses, and seeing the impending market crash, I was looking for a business that was recession proof.  At that time my sister came to me with a network marketing opportunity. The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

We built that business together, broke records, traveled the world, and brought that opportunity that changed lives to tens of thousands of people. And, made a tremendous amount of money along the way.

In February of 2015 a great friend of mine, Dave Atkinson, approached me and told me about a brand new network marketing company that was getting started and asked me to take a look at it.  My first instinct was to say no, because over the last three years I have been hit up by every single company under the sun.  But, I respect my friend and out of consideration for him I thought it wouldn’t hurt to actually hear them out before I told him no.

I met with Natalyn Lewis and when she started telling me about the products that had such incredible science and the timing of the opportunity, I was extremely intrigued.  Then as I learned more and more about the company and the compensation plan over the next few days, I knew that I had truly found the "golden ticket."

The only excuse I had not to do this business was that I had just gotten engaged and was planning a wedding and was extremely busy.  But when I weighed that with the grandeur of the opportunity and what I knew I would be missing out on if I didn't jump on this, I couldn't delay

On March 2nd, I joined AlureVé and since that day I have seen incredible doors of opportunity open to both myself and to those that have trusted me enough to join me in this incredible ride—including a NEW Audi.  Thank you, AlureVé!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! All comments will be reviewed before posting. We encourage participation on our blog, but this is not the place for self-promotion. Self-promotion comments will not be published.