Saturday, December 13, 2014

New Audi Owner Jojo Hawkins Out to Change the World

Congratulations to Audi Club member Jojo Hawkins of South Africa!



Jojo's story:
I am Jo, a Professional Nurse and Midwife. My husband Ricky and I moved frequently with various job opportunities from his side. We started a Guest House to have more control of our lives. The hours are 24/7 in busy times and on-call in quiet times.

A friend told us about a fuel saving ‘thing’ her sister was getting involved in. I knew Ricky would be interested in the product, so we went to the launch in Johannesburg. A few minutes into the presentation, Ricky and I turned to each other in amazement. We had never come across a business like this:
  • Products of such high caliber.
  • Good for the planet. Good for the pocket!
  • Global License … a Big WOW… not limited to a small spot on the globe, nor to the whims of one country’s economy.
  • Low Start-up. Zero risk.
  • Teamwork, yet individual business ownership.


We signed up immediately, rolled up our sleeves and got to work. To our joy, over three generations of our family joined. My gorgeous sister Toni and her exceptional son Patrick are also MVP Sapphires … it has been fun!

I now nurse in a different way - bringing hope and health to families, changing their financial situation while healing the planet. I am more positive and passionate about life, a Financial Missionary - “rather than giving a fish, teaching how to fish.”

I love the family feel to the Company. The Founders care about each individual. Thank you Syntek Global for this opportunity! It has changed my life - the thought of a Convertible, for example, thrilled me since I was little, but I had never travelled in one. Now, thanks to Syntek, I own a beautiful Audi Cabriolet and it is even better than I imagined!




Thanks also to our inspiring leaders Clynton and Cheri; Ricky for his fantastic support; and all the Special Friends who make up our success Team. I could not have done it without you. I cannot wait to see all my team in their own Audi’s - there is work to be done. Let’s go change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! All comments will be reviewed before posting. We encourage participation on our blog, but this is not the place for self-promotion. Self-promotion comments will not be published.